Merianna and Sam (and newborn Baby Girl) discuss insider language in denominations, the LGBTQ question facing the United Methodist Church, narrative preaching, and the difficulties of studying for a sermon in 2019 in the age of unlimited entertainment.
- Obama goes viral after sporting black bomber jacket with ’44’ on sleeve at basketball game | TheHill
- 5 Things You Didn’t Know About Flannery O’Connor |
- Will the United Methodist Church split up over LGBT debate? Leaders try to reach an answer. – The Washington Post
- LGBTQ in the Church | Episcopal Church
- Rev. Dr. Fred B. Craddock, Bandy Professor of Preaching and New Testament, Emeritus
- Narrative preaching – Wikipedia